Hello all,

I would like to change a component layout (for example a panel with
some fields in it), in order to give it a 3d feeling.
I don't want to change the skin, but the way the component and its
child are drawn in the screen. I want to give to the whole component a
feeling of dept, for example, shrinking the left side (but with the
child resizing in the same way).
I can't find anything related in the documentation, maybe I'm looking
in the wrong place.

Best regards,
  Nelson