Hi,

My organization is interested in developing a new project using Flex
2.0 (an E-commerce site). As i am new to flex.I have some queries .

1) Is it sufficient to use Flex Builder without Flex Data Services for
web applications like E-commerce? Will there be a low cost version of
FDS ?(If yes,is JMS possible with Flex builder.)
2) Which database would you recommend for this Flex development
environment?
3) Which technology is suitable for business layer(Java or .NET )
4) Can u send me some help link from where i can get some sample code
to connect the flex with some database using JSP?

Your answers will be very helpful for me .Hope you will answer me.....
And your reply for this questions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Vinod