I was reading the article whats new and changed in cairngorm 2.0 alpha
http://www.richinternetapps.com/archives/000144.html and have a question
about the following paragraph at the end of the document.

"In Cairngorm 0.95, for historical reasons we have to scratch the insides of
our heads to remember, Commands are stateful. We don't like this, we've had
to work around it on projects of our own, BUT, we have a responsibility to
not make changes to Cairngorm that could impact upon all your developments.
So if you're relying upon the statefulness as a side-effect, then be warned
that in a future Cairngorm 2.0 alpha we're going to make Commands truly
stateless - as they should be - so that they don't persist data between
invocations. If you require state to be maintained between executions,
you'll have to manage that explicitly - as you should have been doing anyway
!"

Does anybody have any ideas if can we expect the commands to not be stateful
in Cairngorm 2.0.  I have recently run into problems with the stateful
commands in .99 that I am trying to solve.  Also any thoughts on possible
solutions would be much appreciated.

Josh