From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of christophers1228
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 4:41 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] FDS2 on JBoss 4.03sp1
flex.messaging.MessageException:jms not bound

I'm starting to mess with fds2, I deployed the sample.war file to
jboss, most of the samples work but the chat app throws a
flex.messaging.MessageException:jms not bound exception when sending a
message.  I'm somewhat new to jboss and it's probably somethingthing
simple I'm missing but does anyone have any pointers?