You are right, I have to run it from http://localhost

Forgot the getURL wasn’t working if you don’t run it on a webserver, thanks for the tip!

Jonas

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt Chotin
Sent: vrijdag 28 april 2006 7:17
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex 2 beta 2 history: working?

Hmm, it should just work.  The HTML page that’s generated should have history management by default.  Do you see any errors being printed to the console?  Have you tried serving the HTML page from a web server instead of from the local folder where it was compiled?  I don’t know if it makes a difference but it’s possible…