HI ,
I write a simply net meeting base on flex 2.0 and java socket nio
the site url: http://sankmeeting.go.3322.org

If you are interesting with it ,you can contact me with my gmail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], because my yahoo mail only for flexcoder maillist

and my problem, How I use rtmp server in flex 2.0 to implement audio and video, I do not want to use fms for its license...:) , if you have any suggestion , you can reply me in yahoo flexcoder maillist

thanks
- sank

雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信
雅虎助手-搜索、杀毒、防骚扰