From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Faisal Abid
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 12:31 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] How To Get ANT,Eclipse,FLEX SDK working?

Hello, i rember a while ago i was at a seminar  and Simon of(Flexcf.com)
had a cool workspace where he had the flex sdk running in eclipse and
compiling using ANT. I want to know if anyone knows how to do that and
it will be really cool  if simon himself explains how he did that if he
has time and reads this email.