Well, it's definitely a server vs. client compile issue.

I changed the "debug path" from pointing to the html to the mxml (to
invoke the server compile) and it worked!

So, is it true that if you use Flex Data Services with the "compile
locally" that there are issues accessing remote objects? What about
Messaging, and Data Services?

thanks,
Thunder

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "thunderstumpgesatwork"