I doubt that this has anything to do with the view states.  You
probably have a field or binding in the accordion control that isn't
being initialized or set to to a value before the control is shown.
Just a thought.

Tim Hoff

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, sreedhar reddy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>     I am working with view states.
>    Here, i am getting problem when i moved to next state by
clicking a button.
>    the moment i click the button, that takes me to new state and
there i have accordian component. here, when i want to brose through
the accordian it is showing error as follows:

>   TypeError: Error #1009: null has no properties.
>  at mx.managers::HistoryManager$/save()
>  at mx.containers::Accordion/::commitSelectedIndex()
>  at
mx.containers::Accordion/mx.containers:Accordion::commitProperties()
>  at mx.core::UIComponent/validateProperties()
>  at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateProperties()
>  at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::doPhasedInstantiation()
>  at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher2()
>  at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher()
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Sreedhar

> Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new.
Click here