In your handler look into event.target.getRepeaterItem()...

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Antoine Malpel
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 6:19 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Repeaters ?

For a shopping cart I tried to display the content of the cart using a
Repeater.

When the Repeater is creating the "rows" of the card I can get the
values of the dataprovider with repeaterId.currentItem.fieldName so I
can display the prod name etc. but then I would like to "store" for each
product in the cart so I could then use a Image's mouseUp event to
remove the corresponding item from the Cart.
So To call the Remote Object's method I need to give to it the code of
this product. but I don't understand how I could give to it the
product's code ...