I haven't find anything like this. There is something about Flex Builder
hanging up, but nothing like the problem I have.
When I restart my computer, the help works, and after a while, it seems
that the server that provides the content just stops and I'm not longer
anle to view the help contents.
A restart of Flex Builder does not help.

Andi

Chris Velevitch wrote:

>There's a note about it on known issues in beta 3 in the labs.
>

>Chris
>--
>Chris Velevitch
>Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group
>www.flashdev.org.au
>

>--

Andrea Varga
Managing Partner / Project Manager
Certified Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Developer

--
Spin Development Srl

Tel: +44 207 043 1304
Fax: +44 207 681 1376
Skype ID: vargaandrea

Mon-Fri : 8 AM - 5 PM GMT+2
Saturday: 8 AM - 4 PM GMT+2 (Support only)