Be sure that ALL your java VO classes have getter setter method for private properties, and a default constructor.

2006/5/10, ssdevi_2002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,

I am getting a weird problem when passing value objects from Flex 1.5
to Java. Initially it is not able to decode the action script value
object to java value object. But after restarting the server multiple
times it starts working.

In the application we are having a CustomerVO. CustomerVO is having a
Collection of AddressVO objects. Both value objects are having an
equivalent Action script classes in the actionscript side.

Both actionscript classes are using Object.registerClass to create a
mapping to a Java class. In the java side both value objects are
implementing Serializable.

In the Flex side CustomerVO is having values for Collection of
AddressVO.

In the delegate class in the java side the CustomerVO is having
values
for other attributes but Collection of AddressVO is empty.

After restarting the server(Tomcat 5.0) multiple times it is working
fine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
ssdevi