Are you stacking the series?

Ely.

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of jgraham_us
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:33 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex 1.5 - Possible BarChart bug?

Here is an example of the problem I am seeing.

1)  I have a BarChart with 4 BarSeries, the order of the BarSeries
matters here..  So the xField values on the BarSeries are set
value1,value2,value3,value4

2)  The dataProvider for the BarChart comes from a remote object.

3)  There are cases where one of the xField values is not in the remote
object being used to populate the charts data.

4)  When there is no value for value1, being the first value in the list
the chart still renders the value and the tooltip shows undefined, but
it only does this when the value is missing for the first BarSeries.

5)  Just to make this clear if value1=10,value4=20 ,but nothing was
returned for value2 and value3 the chart renders fine.  If value2=20,
value3=30, value4=50 but nothing was returned for value1, the chart
still renders value1 but shows undefined for the value and only really
shows the flyover, there is no visual representation other than that.

Does anyone have any ideas or has anyone seen this bug?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM