I solved my own problem.  Page 52 of the guide 'Using ColdFusion MX
with Flex 2" shows how to configure the RDS connection in Eclipse.

Go to Windows > Preferences > RDS Configuration.

I had to remove the default port number 8500.  That enables Eclipse
to access the localhost server.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Wally Randall"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have installed Mystic and the CF Admin shows the new Flex page.
> have installed the FB CF plugins in the FB Plugins directory.
When I