Hi all,

I think way back in the alpha, it was mentioned that item selection
functionality might be going away on the chart components... did this
finally happen for Beta3? I'm getting errors around all my selection
code (.selectionMode, selectedItems[], etc)

If this was removed, can you enlighten us as to why? Was it technical
difficulties or lack of demand for the functionality?

If we want/need to implement this ourselves, based on your experience
with it (from the previous beta/alpha) How would we approach this?

Thanks in advance,
Thunder