From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of David Harris
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 3:07 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Number of records in a Datagrid

Hi,

Does anyone have an idea of how many records in a datagrid are to many?

I have a situation when the Flex2 SWF loads, the it hits the DB and
retrives records.
If I am retriving 100 records it takes about 2 seconds.
If I am retriving 15000 records it takes more than 3 mins, even though
the CFC is completing the call to the DB and returning the records in
2 secs.
I am running all this locally on my system, so network speed issues
are not a consideration.

Anyone else had issues with large queries?

Cheers,

David