Hi,

I don't even know if you can do it but, did you try using parenthesis ?

Peace, Mike

On 5/16/06, sourcecoderia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm wanting to be able to do something like the below, where the &&
operator is used for a locale compare on the Boolean values, however I
keep getting errors with the various methods I've tried.

<mx:CheckBox enabled="{value1.selected==true &&
value2.selected==true }" label="myitem" id="chk_item" />

Where values(1 and 2) are other checkbox controls.

Any ideas on a good way to do the above. I'm trying to stay away from
script as much as possible for this type of stuff in order to keep it
as simple as possible for the UI designer.

Thanks

Jason

What goes up, does come down.