You don't show how you declared __editWindow, but from the error message
it sounds like you declared it as

    var __editWindow:TitleWindow;

The problem is that Adobe's TitleWindow class doesn't have a "seller"
property; it's your SellerEdit subclass of TitleWindow that added that
property.

When you create an MXML component SellerEdit.mxml starting with
<mx:TitleWindow>, the MXML compiler autogenerates a subclass that looks
like

    public class SellerEdit extends TitleWindow
    {
        public var seller:Object;
    }

So the solution is to declare

    var __editWindow:SellerEdit;

and cast the result of createPopUp() to a SellerEdit:

    __editWindow = SellerEdit(PopUpManager.createPopUp(this, SellerEdit,
true));

- Gordon