I have something to but, that would be ready for prime time no sooner than 4 months from now.

There is more information on my blog.

http://www.flex2components.com/f2cblog/2006/03/29/flex2-documentx-a-document-solution-for-flex/

It's called DocumentFX, used to be DocumentX(didn't search google). It is a Flex UI/mySQL/PHP Help/Tutorial/ASDoc gen for mxml and as3 classes.

I use it for my component sets comming out. I guess I am in the same position as Adobe right now ;-)

I had already written an AS2 ASDoc in php5, so this wasn't to much harder. I had to make a parser and barace balancer, stuff like that for as3. MXML isn't that hard either.

But it is in no condition for 'external' use :)

Peace, Mike