After login, go here.

On 5/21/06, Kevin Roche < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Can someone point me to a URL where I can download the latest Beta of the Cold Fusion/Flex Application Wizard?

I tried the links I found on the Adobe Labs site and ended up going around in circles. I had an earlier one for Beta2 but need the new one for Beta3.

Kevin

John C. Bland II
"I do what I can do when I can do it." - Chris Tucker, Money Talks

http://www.gotoandstop.org - Home of FMUG.az