From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of João Fernandes
Sent: 22 May 2006 14:57
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Cairngorm & Flex Data Services

Hi there,

Where does messaging and data-services fit in cairngorm? Should I put them define them in the serviceLocator like my remote Objects?

How to handle conflict/message notifications ? should my command implement a new interface?

How about messaging?

Thanks,

João Fernandes
Dep. Informática - Área de Desenvolvimento
Cofina media

Avenida João Crisóstomo, Nº 72 . 1069-043 Lisboa PORTUGAL
Tel (+351) 213 185 200 . Fax (+351) 213 540 370