I'm trying to load an image into a DataGridColumn header.

I've tried this...

<mx:DataGridColumn dataField="status" width="5">
      <mx:headerRenderer>
            <mx:Component>
                  <mx:Image source="/assets/CheckBox.png"/>
            </mx:Component>
      </mx:headerRenderer>
</mx:DataGridColumn>

As well as this...

<mx:DataGridColumn dataField="status" width="5">
      <mx:headerRenderer>
            <mx:Component>
                  <mx:Image source="@Embed
(source='/assets/CheckBox.png')"/>
            </mx:Component>
      </mx:headerRenderer>
</mx:DataGridColumn>

I've also tried setting the autoLoad to True, specifying a height
and a width for the image, and not specifying a width for the column.

The image loads fine from the specified path when I use it as the
icon for a button.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

-Steven