I'm having an issue when I sort a DataGrid which has a column that is
a custom itemRenderer.  My renderer colors the text it outputs as red
if a certain value is passed in.  That works great, however, when I
sort the datagrid, the red element changes it's position, and leaves
the red color behind.

I have also produced the same problem with a boolean value that shows
an image if true.  The blank rows (false records) get filled with the
image when sorted.

Is there some sort of clearing/sorting method I'm supposted to
override along with the data setter?