Post a small sample app.  I am doing a lot of xml at the moment and would like to take a crack at it.

Tracy

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Torben Nielsen
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 4:33 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex 2 B3 :: Adding child nodes to XMLListCollection node

Hi,

1)

I am trying to find a way to add child nodes to an existing XMLListCollection object, but I have not been able to make it work.

I have only been able to add nodes directly under, but not one level down as I would like.

2)

How do you determine the index in the XMLListCollection of the node that was opened in the Tree Component that has it as dataprovider.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Torben Nielsen