I am using Flexbuilder, Someone told me trace will give output in FlashLog.txt but somehow its not working for me…

I tried creating mm.cfg also but no Luck

-Neh

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Schmalle
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 4:33 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] trace function

The debug Flash Player comes with FlexBuilder.

Simply, you install FB2, create your app and hit the little bug icon. Should be that simple if it working correctly.

Are you using the eclipse plugin or full FlexBuilder. There is a different routine to get things going using straight eclipse.

Peace, Mike