Doug,

I think maybe the lack of replies might be due to the fact you haven't asked
a question yet.  "Need assistance" is very vague.  Specifically what do you
need assistance with?  Are you having trouble somewhere in your custom mxml
components?  Are you looking for a way to bind your interface to data?  If I
had to guess I'd say you're looking for a way to bind your interface to
data, but also provide a way to offer those same pages blank, so a user can
fill them out to create new records...?

Darren