Tom Chiverton a écrit :
On Thursday 01 June 2006 16:30, Flapflap wrote:

Yeah it run fine but don't trace.

True.
OTOH it will have line numbers in the window that pops up on exception, this
is a big help :-)

Yes, ok sorry for the misunderstanding... This always work for me exception pop-up throw to my figure when things go wrong.
So this his why I nee d to make my trace work. But launching my app thru my local apache web server don't seems to enjoye flash debug...

--
Flapflap[at]sans-facon.net --
DevBlog : http://www.kilooctet.net