<mx:VideoDisplay metadataReceived="setMetaData(Object)".../>

this works and I'm able to receive the event, but there's no docs on the tye of event object sent back and what I can work with etc.  Does anyone have sample code I can look at?

setMetaData gets called but all I see for the trace is [class Object].  If I try to take a look at the "info" property, it's null

Thanks!

--
John Grden - Blitz