Hello Tom,

thanks for looking into that :)

I've already tried different things,
my library project (which produces .swc for RSL) has also added "-
debug=false" into compiler additional params,
RSL .swf file is extracted in project where .swc is linked as "dynamic
" for compiler (Flex build path>Library Path>Link Type on .swc),

I haven't tried commandline compiler yet though only using that built-
in with FlexBuilder,
I've also got the same behavior with different project which should
use RSL,
most probably I'll log that for adobe team as bug (or at least as
feature wish for documentation - i've simply followed flex docs
documentation to create RSL library and project that uses RSL)

regards,
Peter Blazejewicz

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM