If your stateManager component is MXML, use a namespace instead of
import to get it into the main application.

Put this in the application tag:
xmlns:managers="components.managers.*"

Then define your component somewhere in the application body:
<managers:stateManager id=StateManager/>

I think that you're having a problem because you are treating an
MXML component like a class.  If not, sorry.

Tim

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Rottman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM