When creating a state that is larger than the original application and
then adding resize="resized()" on the application tag, the event is
only firing the first time the alternate state is set.

If I set currentState='expanded' - it fires, if I then set
currentState='', no event fires.

I believe that it should and the base state should set the size back
to what is was, so that the event will fire correctly for the second
and susequent changes of state.

Any views ?

thanks

BOb