Hi List,

Within the Mystic doc: Using Flex Data Service with Assembler

It specifies a destination to use in the flex-data-service.xml;
I used it and flex server doesn't like it on startup.

It dies at the server tag.
In the docs this is what is defined in the server tag.

<server>
  <assembler>
    <component>samples.contact.ContactAssembler</component>
    <hostname>localhost</hostname>
    <access>
      <method-access-level>remote</method-access-level>
    </access>
    <property-case>
      <force-cfc-lowercase>false</force-cfc-lowercase>
      <force-query-lowercase>false</force-query-lowercase>
      <force-struct-lowercase>false</force-struct-lowercase>
    </property-case>
  </assembler>
  <fill-method>
    <name>fill</name>
  </fill-method>
  <sync-method>
    <name>sync</name>
  </sync-method>
  <get-method>
    <name>get</name>
  </get-method>
  <count-method>
    <name>count</name>
  </count-method>
</server>

As soon as I add any of the tags within the server tags Flex does not accept
them
// Unexpected tags found in <properties>, please fix them before continuing
//

Any help

Regards,

Bjorn Schultheiss