The alert box of one of our forms is showing the button text as Chinese, seriously. I laughed when I saw it but frowned when I realized there are no requests for this in the code. Here is the code.

Alert.show("Are you sure you want to delete this agent?", "Confirm Delete", Alert.YES|Alert.NO, null, deleteListingAgent, null, Alert.YES);

We are not using CSS or anything else for fonts. All styling, etc are exactly what Flex provides by default. Any ideas?

TIA,

--
John C. Bland II
"I do what I can do when I can do it." - Chris Tucker, Money Talks

http://www.gotoandstop.org - Home of FMUG.az __._,_.___