From: Jim Robson
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 1:32 PM
Subject: RE: [SPAM] [flexcoders] Event when Data is Loaded ?

Jean-Luc,

How about if you initialize the DataGrid’s visible property to false until the data is loaded, and write a handler for the complete event of the URLLoader class that sets the DataGrid’s visible property to true when all the data is loaded? Would that work? Docs on the complete event:

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/labs/1/flex/langref/flash/net/URLLoader.html#event:complete

Jim