Yeah,

That might have been me, but the source isn't available since it's a composite component that belongs in a set comming out.

Peace, Mike

On 6/9/06, Doug Lowder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Flex 1.5?

http://www.flexdaddy.info/2005/03/06/resizable-and-collapsable-titlewindow-flex-15/

I know someone on this list has created one for Flex 2, but I'm not sure if the source is available.

Doug

--
What goes up, does come down. __._,_.___