Why does this...

package org.mycomp.iaclean.vo {
     public class LoginVO implements org.nevis.cairngorm.ValueObject {
          public var uid : String;
          public var password : String;

Return an "Interface ValueObject was not found" error, but if I "import"
first like this...

package org.mycomp.iaclean.vo {
     import org.nevis.cairngorm.ValueObject;
     public class LoginVO implements ValueObject {
          public var uid : String;
          public var password : String;

It works fine?

Maybe I'm just used to Java, but shouldn't you be able to specify the
classpath after "implements" without using "import" or is it a requirement
in AS 3 that you first "import" packages prior to referencing them?

I'm usually in the habit of using just the classpath unless I have to
specify it more than once, then I import it.  I also specify the full path
in case there's ever two class names that are the same and I need to
differentiate.  I guess I just need to know where and when I can use the
path, and in what cases I must "import" first.

Thanks,
Darren

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM