Kelly,

JBOSS is a J2EE container and Flex will run on it. Tomcat on the
other hand is NOT a J2EE container. Rather it's a Servlet container.

In order for the Flex Data Services to (completely) work , you would
need to add some modules to Tomcat. For example, OpenJMS and JOTM
could be added to Tomcat to support the complete functionality of FDS

Regards,

-bob tierney-
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly @ Dekayd Media Inc."

http://geronimo.apache.org/