Let’s say that you have been developing an AJAX application (using ClearNova’s ThinkCap) and you are displeased with the result.  What options might one have to convert that AJAX application over to Flex?  Is there a way to convert an AJAX application over to Flex?  What other RIA platforms could be used that would allow the AJAX work that has been done to not be a total loss?

My sense is that conversion to Flex is a long shot, but I thought I would ask anyway.

TIA

Dan

P.S. sorry if this is a repeat post.  I posted this first thing this morning but never saw it appear on the list.

Dan Thatcher
Online Learning
The American Academy of Professional Coders
801-238-9893 (office)
801-879-9253 (mobile)