Hi Alex,
As one of the Rebus developers, I think that you are one (the only
one?) that may help me: please, take a look on msg#
38354 "ExternalInterface How to get called from flash in xml flavor".

As you can guess after reading my post, I'm involved in writting a
SWF wrapper, however, Do not worry... it is not my intention to
become a Rebus competitor at all: Rebus seems to be an amazing
product and I only need a very simple and custom wrapper for a custom
application.

Until the moment, nobody has been able to help me -perhaps what I try
to achieve is not possible- but I would like to listen that news from
an expert like you.

Thanks in advance.
P.S.- My apologizes for hijacking this thread but I'm deseperately
seeking any answer.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "seesharpch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM