Nope, sorry that is not what you want.

Drawing a blank on what you are asking.

Peace, Mike

On 6/15/06, Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I think you are looking for;

child.includeInLayout = false;

Peace, Mike

On 6/15/06, iuliub < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi list,

What do I have to do on a container's child in FLEX, to make it NOT
listen to its parent RESIZE EVENT.
I don't want it to keep its specified width and height (even if
they're percents), while resizing the parent.

I'm talking about the same blunt behavior of a MovieClip's child in
Flash.
Whenever I resize the parent MovieClip, the inside child also resizes
with the same amount, keeping the proportions.

I really need to implement this behavior to a dozen of buttons in my
FLEX project, so I'd be really thankful to anyone who can provide the
slightest idea.

Thanks in advance,
Iuliu B.

--
What goes up, does come down.

--
What goes up, does come down. __._,_.___