I didn't really reveal anything - I just pointed out if you have access to the beta, you should see a link to a bug tracker :-)

Isn't the beta public now anyway? I'm sure I downloaded it from their site before we even contacted Adobe!

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Abdul Qabiz
Sent: 15 June 2006 14:31
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] where's the best place to report bugs?

Hi Daniel,

You are not supposed to reveal any information about beta things :), if someone is part of beta he/she knows things :)

Never mind, thought to let you know :)

-abdul

On 6/15/06, Daniel Tuppeny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When you log in to where you downloaded the beta
(mmbeta.macromedia.com?), I think there's a bug tracker link on the
left. You have to log in again as it's another system (same details
though) :-)