No, there's no style enumerations. Good idea though.

Ely.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel Tuppeny
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:13 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Chart - How to set up color on series ? Bug ?

In that case, it does make sense. Is there any enumuration (or constants) of the styles, so we could do something like:

pieSeries.setStyle(Style.Fill, "...")

I noticed some of the Events have been included like this (though some of them, like CreationComplete, I couldn't find, so I'm still using a string!), and this would give compile-time messages. Skins with additional styles could be added to the skin, eg:

pieSeries.setStyle(mySkin.HFill, "...")

I guess it's trivial to add my own class that has these constant strings, but if it's already there...? :-)