Hi,

Answer to #1

public function moveDivider(i:int, amt:Number):void

I is the index of the divider in question.

As of #2, I have not seen wordwrap either.

Peace, Mike

On 6/16/06, amolyk_flex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
1. I have a HDivideBox in the application. Now what I want to do is
disable the dragging facility of HDivideBox on conditions. I am not
getting any property which will only disable the dragging
facility.Please help.
2. Second question is - I am new to Flex Builder 2.0. I wanted to Know
how can one wrap the text in IDE to avoid the long scrolling in the
Editor. I have searched all the menu options. Please Help.

Thanks.

--
What goes up, does come down. __._,_.___