Found it. My Documents\Flex Builder 2.0\.metadata\.log

--L

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lisa Nelson
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 11:13
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Where is the log, you said was mine all mine, till
the end of time?

I searched the archives, and I know some discussion was spent on this
error:

"An internal build error has occurred.  Please check the Error Log."

The question was posed as to where the log was.  And someone even posted
contents of his log.  But I couldn't find an answer to the actual
question of where the Error Log actually is.  I've searched my machine
and I found a file ..\flex\logs\flex.log, but I don't think this is it,
because I see run-time errors in there, not compile-time errors.  And
the latest entry is a week ago, and I've been getting this internal
build error today.

Was it just a lie?  Where is the log?

--Lisa

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM