I've trying following code to assign custom renderer into itemRenderer
property on a TileList.

You'll see commented part, which works well.
However, I just want to try how i can do this by ActionScript.
Following code reports no error, but each cell is empty(actually
printed 'object Object').

Someone could help me out?

====
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; xmlns:comp="*"
        creationComplete="init()">

        <mx:Script>
                <![CDATA[
                        import itemRenderers.myThumbnail;
                        import mx.collections.ArrayCollection;
                        [Bindable]
                        private var photoColl:ArrayCollection;

                        private var mT:myThumbnail = new myThumbnail;

                        private function init():void
                        {
                                simpletest.send();

                                myTile.setStyle("itemRenderer", mT);
                        }
                ]]>
        </mx:Script>

        <mx:Label id="foodName"
                text="Watch here"/>

        <mx:HTTPService id="simpletest"
                url="assets/photo.xml"
                result="photoColl=new
ArrayCollection(simpletest.lastResult.list.food)"/>

        <mx:TileList id="myTile"
                dataProvider="{photoColl}"
                width="700"
                rowHeight="170"
                columnWidth="220"/>

<!--
        <mx:TileList id="foodTile"
                dataProvider="{photoColl}"
                itemRenderer="itemRenderers.myThumbnail"
                width="700"
                rowHeight="170"
                columnWidth="220"/>
-->