I am encountering the same problem with datagrids.  Even if I specify
the style in the root "Application" tag of the style sheet, everything
(Trees, Comboboxes, Buttons, etc) behaves properly, except for the
datagrid.

This is for both "text-roll-over-color" and "text-selected-color".
"selection-color" and "roll-over-color" work properly.  Placing the
styles in the datagrid tag has no effect.

Thanks,
Ilia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM