From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter Farland
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:44 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Converting Java objects to ActionScript

Roberto, in flex-enterprise-services.xml, can you go to the logging section, set the level to Debug and then make sure the only logging pattern is Endpoint.*. Restart the server and then rerun your application and look on the console (if you started the server using the command line) or in the app server's std err/out logs and see if you can provide more information?

Otherwise, you can send me a zip offlist (remember to rename the .zip extension to something else, like .z so that the email filter doesn't discard it) of the server code so I can take a closer look.

Pete