Hi,

The docs recommend that, for print jobs, you create a seperate
custom component that contans the DataGrid in it's full size (no
scroll bars).  The print DataGrid is bound to the same dataProvider
as the view DataGrid.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "djbrown_rotonews"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've got a large DataGrid that the user needs to scroll
(vertically)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM