De : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]De la part de Jason Hawryluk
Envoyé : mercredi 21 juin 2006 12:20
À : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Objet : RE: [flexcoders] E4X Interpreter

Not trying to hijack here but , how did you get a xml chain to bind? An yes a need for e4x features would be most handy, but until i get just a simple chain working can help ya ;)

I'm trying to do this and getting no results at all? Dynamic binding not working, from the docs it say's… Works for a property etc..

"call the method as: watch(host, ["a","b","c"], ...). "

When binding to a chain. Go figure?

as below

<mx:Script>
  <![CDATA[

  import mx.binding.utils.*;

  [Bindable]
  public var boundtarget:XML;

  private function Init_TargetBinding():void{
   var owatch:ChangeWatcher = BindingUtils.bindProperty(text1, "text",this , ["boundtarget","item","fullname"]);
   trace("Watched: " + owatch.isWatching());
  }

  ]]>
 </mx:Script>
 <mx:TextInput click="Init_TargetBinding();" id="text1"/>

If my array only containes boundtarget then i get the xml.

Jason