Hi Brendon... I came across exactly the same weirdness when using an
itemrenderer that displayed different images in a datagrid column
based on specific values.

No matter what I do, I continue to get the same weird behaviour where
if you scroll down, the values in the rendered column start moving
around...

I picked up the example code from:
http://www.iepl.net/dataGridItemRendererSample/dgItemRendererSample.html
and reduced the height of the datagrid so that scrolling is required.
And this weird behaviour occurs there as well.

This unexpected behaviour is not listed as a known issue at
http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex:Known_Issues#Item_Renderers.

So I don't know if it is bug or it is something that all of us are
doing incorrectly.

Indy
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Brendan Meutzner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM